In our mission to protect water and our communities, Evoqua provides site remediation services to prevent contaminants from leaching into our groundwater sources, releasing into our ambient air or degrading the quality of our soil. Treatment with granular activated carbon (GAC) and selective medias are recognized as the best available technologies. Most medias can be reactivated in our hazardous waste kilns, providing customers with a certification of destruction and keeping contaminants on spent carbon from re-entering the water cycle via a landfill.
Our customers have access to hundreds of treatment systems including: full trailer-mounted GAC systems, enclosed trailers, air strippers, soil vapor extraction (SVE), air sparge (AS), multi-phase extraction (MPE), oil water separators (OWS), and many other finely tuned systems to meet your treatment goals.
Common applications include:
- Contaminated groundwater
- Underground storage tank remediation
- Coal combustion residual (CCR) pond closures
- Coal pile runoff
- Construction site water treatment (runoff and excavation dewatering)
- Federal (Superfund) or State funded clean-up sites
Evoqua's mobile treatment systems are designed and built to provide safe, automated operation through the use and integration of monitoring and control devices. Systems are designed with flexibility in mind to allow for the integration of multiple technologies on the same site through interlocks with each system. Computer data logging of critical parameters and remote connectivity is standard in most systems.
- 1,2,3- TCP (trichloropropane)
- BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene)
- PCE (perchloroethylene, tetrachloroethane)
- TCE (trichloroethylene)
- TOC (total organic compounds)
- VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- 1, 4-Dioxane
- Heavy Metals
- Organic Contaminants
- PFAS (per or polyfluoroalkyl substances)
- Vapor Phase (VOC)