FB Vapor Phase Carbon AdsorbersSee All Adsorption Systems
Designed for the removal of VOC’s.
The FB vapor phase carbon adsorption systems utilize a rectangular vessel design to provide cost effective removal of VOC’s from low- to-moderate-flow air streams and other emission control applications. The rectangular-style adsorber results in a low pressure drop and effective utilization of activated carbon.
Each unit ships with the carbon installed, thereby eliminating the need for on-site carbon handling and installation services. Deep carbon bed depths at a minimum of three feet also allow for the efficient removal of VOCs. Three model options for applications up to 3,000 SCFM are available for purchase.
- FB adsorbers are transported with carbon installed, thereby eliminating the need for on-site carbon handling
- Available for sale or rental
- Various inlet/outlet connection adapters available at no additional costs
- Systems are designed for very low pressure drops at rated flow rates
- Deep carbon bed depths (a minimum of three feet) allow for the efficient removal of VOCs
- Applications to 3,000 SCFM
- Industrial plant emissions
- Soil vapor extraction (SVE) remediation system off-gases
- Controlling emissions from waste processing operations (i.e., tank cleaning)
- VOC removal from air stripper off-gases
- Backup VOC control device for thermal oxidizers