FB Vapor Phase Carbon AdsorbersSee All Vapor Phase Odor Control Systems
The FB Carbon Adsorbers are well suited for the removal of VOC’s from low to moderate flow air streams and other emission control applications.
- is the minimum order quantity for this product. Please check quantity and add to cart again.
Designed for the removal of VOC’s.
The FB vapor phase carbon adsorption systems utilize a rectangular vessel design to provide cost effective removal of VOC’s from low- to-moderate-flow air streams and other emission control applications. The rectangular-style adsorber results in a low pressure drop and effective utilization of activated carbon.
Each unit ships with the carbon installed, thereby eliminating the need for on-site carbon handling and installation services. Deep carbon bed depths at a minimum of three feet also allow for the efficient removal of VOCs. Three model options for applications up to 3,000 SCFM are available for purchase.
- FB adsorbers are transported with carbon installed, thereby eliminating the need for on-site carbon handling
- Available for sale or rental
- Various inlet/outlet connection adapters available at no additional costs
- Systems are designed for very low pressure drops at rated flow rates
- Deep carbon bed depths (a minimum of three feet) allow for the efficient removal of VOCs
- Applications to 3,000 SCFM
- Industrial plant emissions
- Soil vapor extraction (SVE) remediation system off-gases
- Controlling emissions from waste processing operations (i.e., tank cleaning)
- VOC removal from air stripper off-gases
- Backup VOC control device for thermal oxidizers