Polyfluroalkyl substances, known as PFAS, are man-made chemicals found in everyday items, including fast-food wrappers, stain-resistant fabrics, non-stick cookware and firefighting foams, to name a few.
PFAS, including perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), and perflurooctane sulfonate (PFOS) - collectively known as PFAS, can also be found in rivers, lakes, streams, aquifers, municipal and private wells, impacting drinking water and process water.
The chemical bonds of PFAS can take decades to breakdown. However, it can be effectively removed from water sources using proven carbon, resin and other solutions.
Whether you are a municipal customer or an industrial partner we are solutions-based - which means we don’t try to sell you a specific product. We provide you the most effective solution based on your treatment goals. Permanent, emergency, mobile and rental solutions are available with flexible financing options.
We provide proven solutions for PFAS removal in the following markets:
- Municipal Drinking Water - From testing through service and maintenance we can provide the engineering know-how, the system integration, media services and more.
- Small-to-Medium Community Facilities - Communities of all sizes are becoming more and more affected by PFAS and other emerging contaminants in their groundwater sources of drinking water. If you run a small-to-medium-sized plant we can be your full service partner. From testing through implementation and continual monitoring and service.
- Large-Scale Installations - If your customers number in the millions we can provide proven solutions to scale - from pilot testing through monitoring and service.
- Rural Community Support - Rural communities are becoming more and more affected by PFAS and other emerging contaminants in their groundwater sources of drinking water. Also, drinking water facilities in rural communities can be understaffed, and in need of regular service. We have emergency, mobile or permanent installations for both municipal and industrial applications.
- Airports and Military Bases - Airports and military bases are feeling pressured to remove PFAS and other contaminants from groundwater and soil, left from decades of firefighting training exercises. Some states are even awarding grants specifically for PFAS testing and cleanup for airports. We have successful installations on airfields, military bases and within the aerospace industry. Additionally we have solutions for soil remediation which can be implemented concurrently to groundwater remediation. Our proven solutions can meet MCLs and other treatment goals.
- Industrial Water - Whether you are a municipal customer or an industrial partner we are solutions-based - which means we don’t try to sell you a specific product. We provide you the most effective solution based on your treatment goals.
With one of the nation's largest and most versitile mobile fleets, and permanent vessel systems we meet treatment goals and exceed expectations.