Advanced water technology to meet demanding treatment needs
In the manufacture of space systems such as satellites, rockets and manned spacecraft, water is used for a broad range of processes from fabrication, component washing, waterjet and laser cutting to production line cooling, passivation, and more. The quality required ranges from ultrapure and deionized water to the treatment of wastewater effluent, sometimes containing hazardous contaminants. In many applications these discharged waters can be recycled and reused, creating efficiencies which not only reduce costs, but improve sustainability.
Evoqua offers a broad range of advanced water treatment products & services to help manufacturers meet demanding needs for water quality and to further an environmentally friendly stewardship of valuable natural resources.
Space Systems Applications
- Cadmium Cyanide Electroplating
- Cooling Tower Water Treatment
- Environmental Remediation
- Hexavalent Chromium, Chromate Conversion, Chromic Acid Anodizing
- Industrial Dewatering
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Industrial Water Recycle & Reuse
- Metal Surface Finishing
- PFAS, PFOA & PFOS Contaminate Treatment
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Process Water Treatment