Military Base Installations
Broad range of solutions to meet your water treatment challenges
Water usage on a military base ranges far beyond potable or drinking water; it is used throughout the base infrastructure for readiness, particularly maintenance, and refurbishment of equipment and systems. Additionally, groundwater contaminates ranging from perchlorates to PFAS have been identified on some installations which require clean-up. Building a resilient and sustainable water program is mission critical.
Evoqua offers a broad range of solutions to tackle these and many other challenges required to keep the base operational and mission focused.
Military Base Installations Applications
- Cadmium Cyanide Electroplating
- Cooling Tower Water Treatment
- Environmental Remediation
- Hexavalent Chromium, Chromate Conversion, Chromic Acid Anodizing
- Industrial Dewatering
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Industrial Water Recycle & Reuse
- Metal Surface Finishing
- PFAS, PFOA & PFOS Contaminate Treatment
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Process Water Treatment