Military Base Installations
Broad range of solutions to meet your water treatment challenges
Water usage on a military base ranges far beyond potable or drinking water; it is used throughout the base infrastructure for readiness, particularly maintenance, and refurbishment of equipment and systems. Additionally, groundwater contaminates ranging from perchlorates to PFAS have been identified on some installations which require clean-up. Building a resilient and sustainable water program is mission critical.
Evoqua offers a broad range of solutions to tackle these and many other challenges required to keep the base operational and mission focused.
Military Base Installations Applications
- Cooling Tower Water Treatment
- Environmental Remediation Of Water And Vapor
- Industrial Dewatering
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Water Recycle & Reuse
- Metal Finishing Wastewater Treatment
- PFAS, PFOA & PFOS Contaminant Treatment
- Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing Water
- Process Water Treatment
View all Applications