Meeting the unique water treatment needs of defense manufacturing
The Defense manufacturing industry includes a wide variety of companies with unique processes, products and production needs. Water is used in multiple applications with different quality or treatment requirements depending on the production needs or, in the case of discharge, local or national regulations.
Evoqua’s solutions will meet your water and wastewater specifications and your business objectives, whether it’s reducing costs, meeting regulatory requirements or reducing maintenance frequency. Evoqua focuses on delivering compliant and verifiable technologies for both pure water needs as well as process waste water management. With waste water treatment in particular, our solutions range from inorganic metals discharge compliance to beneficial reuse/recycle applications which help limit a facility’s water footprint.
Ground Defense Applications
- Cadmium Cyanide Electroplating
- Cooling Tower Water Treatment
- Environmental Remediation
- Hexavalent Chromium, Chromate Conversion, Chromic Acid Anodizing
- Industrial Dewatering
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Industrial Water Recycle & Reuse
- Metal Surface Finishing
- PFAS, PFOA & PFOS Contaminate Treatment
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Process Water Treatment