Commercial & Military Aviation
High quality water, wastewater and reuse solutions
In the manufacture of commercial and military aircraft, water is required for a wide range of uses, from fabrication processes and component washing to waterjet and laser cutting, to plating, anodizing and more. The water quality required for these processes ranges from ultrapure and deionized water to treatment of wastewater effluent, sometimes containing hazardous contaminants. In many applications these discharged waters can be recycled and reused, creating efficiencies which not only reduce costs, but improve sustainability.
Evoqua offers a broad range of solutions to help manufacturers meet the industry’s demanding needs for water quality and environmentally friendly stewardship of this valuable natural resource.
Commercial & Military Aviation Applications
- Cadmium Cyanide Electroplating
- Cooling Tower Water Treatment
- Environmental Remediation
- Hexavalent Chromium, Chromate Conversion, Chromic Acid Anodizing
- Industrial Dewatering
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Industrial Water Recycle & Reuse
- Metal Surface Finishing
- PFAS, PFOA & PFOS Contaminate Treatment
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Process Water Treatment