Food Processing & Prepared Foods
Providing treatment solutions from ingredient water to wastewater
Food processing transforms raw ingredients into marketable food products for human consumption to supply the world's growing population with sustenance. To do this, industrial food processors must mass produce large quantities of food, which naturally uses a lot of water.
From water as an ingredient to the variable wastewater stream that must be cleaned prior to discharge, Evoqua's leading water treatment solutions address the unique challenges of food processing.
With an emphasis on sustainability, reuse and green energy, download our eBook: Sustainable Water for Food and Beverage Producers.
Food Processing Applications
- Process Water Treatment
- Industrial Utility Feedwater Treatment
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Biological Wastewater Treatment
- Clarification for Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Disinfection, Safety and Sanitation for the Food & Beverage Industry
- Industrial Dewatering
- Industrial Water Recycle & Reuse
- Vapor Control Services
- Organic Waste-to-Energy Solutions for Food & Beverage
Excellence In Wastewater Series - Biological Treatment For Food and Beverage Producers
We learn the different types of biological wastewater treatment and how your application may benefit from among the choices. Case studies illustrate the examples.Watch now