Protecting against waterborne infection and disease
The cultivation of seawater and freshwater fish, crustaceans and molluscs for consumption requires controlled water conditions. Utilising technologies to keep water clean and free from disease can increase yields in existing infrastructures. Our expertise and solutions can help farmers produce healthier and larger fish, improved water quality, possible increases in stock density and vastly reduces the risk of disease.
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Biological Wastewater Treatment
- Clarification for Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Commercial Aquatic Filtration
- Cooling Tower Water Treatment
- Disinfection for Aquatics & Pools
- Disinfection for Combined Sewer Overflows (CSO)
- Disinfection for Distribution Processes
- Disinfection for Process Water
- Disinfection Solutions for Food & Beverage
- Filtration & Disinfection for Aquaculture
- Filtration for Irrigation
- Electrochlorination for Offshore HVDC Transmission Systems
- Impressed Current Cathodic Protection
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Laboratory Water Purification
- Marine Growth Prevention
- Nutrient Recovery
ATG™ UV Disinfection Generator - Wafer™ UV generator
The worlds most compact medium pressure UV system for Municipal Drinking Water and Aquatics applications.
Pacific Ozone™ MG Series Ozone Generators
The advanced air-cooled design of the Pacific Ozone™ MG Ozone Generator delivers large ozone production of up to 1.1kg/hr (60lb/ day). They provide safe and sustainable solutions to disinfection processes, yielding measurable results that can give customers operational peace of mind.
Pacific Ozone™ PC Series Portable Cart
The PC Series is a 36g/h portable ozone water cart that provides dissolved ozone wherever it is needed for diverse on-site applications. The PC Series is ideal for sanitizing surfaces in food and beverage and industrial applications. They provide safe and sustainable solutions to disinfection processes, yielding measurable results that can give customers operational peace of mind.
Related Case Studies
Need more information? Visit our contact page to view frequently asked questions or submit a request.Contact Us