P34 Professional Mobile PhotometerSee All Disinfection Process Analyzers & Controllers
Moblie photometer for professional hand-held measurement of 35 parameters in a single device
- is the minimum order quantity for this product. Please check quantity and add to cart again.
- Intuitive, fast operation due to Zero Setting
- User interface in several languages
The Wallace & Tiernan® mobile photometer P34 Professional measures up to 34 parameters in a single device, including alkalinity, aluminum, bromine, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chlorite, cyanuric acid, iron, urea, hardness, iodine, copper, sodium hypochlorite, ozone, PHMB, phosphate, pH, oxygen, acid demand, sulphate and hydrogen peroxide.
The device has a backlit display showing measurement range, reagent type as well as an automatic countdown timer for accurate response times. The internal memory stores up to 1,000 events with date, time and sample ID. These data can be retrieved at any time and transferred via an optional infrared module.
- Backlit display
- Storage for up to 1000 data sets
- Waterproof housing (IP 68), floating
- Calibration System