Blu-Sentinel™ Chemical ControllerSee All Disinfection Process Analyzers & Controllers
A unique collaboration between Neptune-Benson and Evoqua's Wallace & Tiernan® brands, it is designed for measurement and control functions, as well as process control, in pool water treatment applications. The Blu-SentinelTM chemical controller is equipped with Evoqua's Wallace & Tiernan brand premium quality Strantrol® High Resolution Redox (HRR) and pH sensors that provide reliable and accurate measurements.
A complete pool water management system, the Blu-Sentinel chemical controller incorporates pool water treatment features such as shock chlorination, economic mode operation as well as the CEDOX control algorithm. The controller supports all chemical feed applications commonly found in pool water treatment such as dosing pumps or relay control feeders, chlorine gas feed control, on-site electrochlorination system operation as well as a control signal to UV systems, flocculation and/or activated carbon slurry feed systems.
- Assures crystal clear pool and spa water 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Cuts chemical costs up to 30% Extends life of pool surface, heater, and other mechanical equipment
- Quickly pays for itself - actually costs less than not installing a controller
- Ideal for the hospitality and club industries
- Custom flow cell body for better sensor sampling, long sensor life
- Instruments / Electronic Modules
- pH, Redox (ORP)