OMNIFLO® SBR Systems with Jet Tech technologySee All Aerobic Systems
Evoqua's OMNIFLO® SBR system using Jet Tech technology includes state-of-the-art equipment and controls to deliver superior performance under the most demanding conditions.
The OMNIFLO SBR is a fill-and-draw, non-steady state activated sludge process in which one or more reactor basins are filled with wastewater during a discrete time period, and then operated in a batch mode. The system accomplishes equalization, aeration, and clarification in a timed sequence in a single reactor basin.
NEW OMNIFLO® SBR MAX system. A true-batch SBR process designed to handle greater peak flows or storm water overflow (CSO) events while providing superior effluent quality at a lower cost!
- Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR)
- High quality effluent at widely varying flows and loadings
- Perfect quiescent settling and solids retention capabilities
- Choice of aeration/mixing devices
- No need for redundant clarifiers
- State-of-the-art controls
- Retrofit of existing basins
- Capital, O&M and energy savings—Typically less concrete than continuous flow processes, no MLSS or RAS recycle. Less mechanical equipment typically outside basin and flexible cycle parameters (oxygen provided when needed during cycles).
- Small footprint—Equalization, biological treatment, and clarification performed in a single basin. Common wall and deep tanks are standard with no need for separate redundant clarifiers.
- Flexible tank design—Unlimited tank configurations, from steel field-erected package plants to pre-stressed concrete tanks.
- Safe operation and maintenance—No internal electro-mechanical equipment in the basin requiring maintenance, creating a safer operating environment for treatment plant personnel.