Running an aquatics center can be a costly endeavor, especially for facilities using outdated equipment. During this webinar you will learn about new cost-saving solutions facilities are adopting to help improve water & air quality, while doing so with sustainability and safety being top of mind. Register today to learn how you can create a safe and pleasant swimming environment for all.
- Understanding your water requirements
- Review of traditional technologies and solutions
- Tackling chlorine tolerant pathogens like Cryptosporidium and other related waterborne illnesses (RWI’s)
- Innovative and validated solutions providing improved ROIs including the introduction of our newly developed FP-Series Regenerative Media Filter
- Takeaway tips for your selection process/checklist
About the Presenter
Scott is an expert in commercial water filtration, specializing in competition pools, waterparks, aquariums and other large aquatic facilities. He has more than 20 years of experience providing solutions for recreational water facilities across the United States, North, Central and South America.