Ultra Clear® TP TWF Ultrapure Water SystemsSee All Lab Water Systems
UltraClear® TP TWF Ultra pure water systems have the highest producible water quality for all critical test and research areas.
- is the minimum order quantity for this product. Please check quantity and add to cart again.
The Ultra Clear® TP-Systems have a fixed and a flexible Dispenser to bring the water to your work. They supply the highest producible water quality for all critical test and research areas.
The Ultra Clear(R) TP bench top/wall mounting systems are designed for maximizing space saving installations. Each system is equipped with economical state-of-the-art purification technology.
Water quality with a resistivity of 18.2 MΩ-cm and a TOC level between 1 - 3 ppb far exceeds all reagent water quality standards including: ASTM Type 1, CLSI and ISO 3696 Type 1.
All systems that include UV oxidization, TOC monitoring (TM) and ultrafiltration produce the highest possible water quality. These units deliver RNase-, DNase- and DNA-free water.
Systems are also capable of producing purified water with endotoxin levels of < 0.001 EU/ml. The dispense flow rate of ultrapure water is up 2 l/min. The high resolution display indicates the water conductivity in µS/cm or resistivity in MΩ-cm with the corresponding water temperature. Cartridge changes are very simple and fast due to quick and easy access to the replacement parts. A single UV bulb is used for the oxidization of organic compounds and TOC measurement. The energy saving operation mode enables the user to program the running cycles according to the real needs. The use of a single UV lamp results in much lower annual running cost compared to the competition. A flexible remote dispenser enables the user to dispense water where it is needed.
A built-in automatic self-cleaning/sanitization mechanism extends the life of the ultrafiltration module. Pure water dispensing is made easy by simply activating the valve lever. A continuous flow of pure water is achieved by simply placing the draw-off lever in an upright position. Our new systems are available with special features such as volume control dispensing and a 24-hour-circulation mode. All UltraClear(R) TP systems are delivered with the first set of all cartridges and filters.
- Connenction to drinking water supply 7” multi-color glass display for fast and easy operation with a generous overview
- Easy to navigate by touching functional system components
- New designed user interface
- Graphic display of all main functions
- SD cards and USB connection for data transfer
- W3T360169 Ultra Clear TP 10 TWF 30 UV TM (with TOC Monitoring)
- W3T360171 Ultra Clear TP 10 TWF 30 UV UF TM (with TOC Monitoring)
- W3T360174 Ultra Clear TP 10 TWF 60 UV TM (with TOC Monitoring)
- W3T360176 Ultra Clear TP 10 TWF 60 UV UF TM (with TOC Monitoring)