Davco™ Continuous Backwash Sand FiltersSee All Gravity Sand Filters
Ultimate reliability in gravity filtration for tertiary nutrient removal.
- is the minimum order quantity for this product. Please check quantity and add to cart again.
- Low-cost operation
- Simple to operate
- Allows for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration processes
The DAVCO™ Continuous Backwash Upflow Sand Filter is an ideal technology for tertiary nutrient removal. The deep bed upflow approach allows the filter to operate continuously, as backwashing of the media is an integral part of the filtering process. In addition, the continuous backwash sand filter is easy to operate and allows for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration processes.
- Options for concrete, stainless steel or fiberglass tanks
- Deep bed filtration, up to 120 inches
- Phosphorous removal to low levels
- Denitrification and nitrification options
- Utilization of in bed flocculation for tough solids removal applications
- No moving mechanical parts
- Robust airlift, washbox, and distribution system requiring no replacement spare parts