VNX-Mini & Max ModulesSee All Ionpure® Continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) Products
Expanding on the legacy of the VNX family, the VNX-Max features the same proven CEDI technology, allowing it to produce high-purity water with an even higher nominal flow rate up to 22.7 m³/h (100 gpm). The VNX-Mini also produces ultrapure water in, as the name suggests, a compact package. It has a nominal flow rate of 12 m³/h (52.8 gpm), which gives high-flow systems a smaller footprint.
Just like other modules within the VNX brand family, the VNX-Mini and VNX-Max modules are designed to meet your high flow-rate needs. Both modules feature a leak-free design, and they have up to a 95% recovery rate.
Additionally, the VNX-Mini and VNX-Max modules are bundled with our most advanced power controller, the DC3. Finally, these modules -- like Evoqua's other IONPURE® brand products -- are CE marked, meaning they're factory tested to meet strict industry standards.
- Typically >17 MΩ-cm product water quality at nominal flow
- Largest flow per CEDI module with maximum flow rates of 22.7 m³/h (100 gpm) on VNX-Max and 17.9 m³/h (79.2 gpm) for VNX-Mini
- 1 ppm maximum feed water hardness (as CaCO3)
- On-board junction box
- PVC connection fittings and port plugs included
- Robust, leak-free design with standard 3-year* warranty
- Up to 95% recovery
- Ideal for critical boiler feed applications