DC3 Power SupplySee All Ionpure® Continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) Products
Our most Advanced Power Controller to-date, Digital Communication 3-Phase switch-mode power supply (DC3) combines microprocessor-controlled DC power processing with built-in electrical isolation and MODBUS® TCP communication.
The DC3 power supply provides constant control of current, voltage and/or power to IONPURE® Continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) modules for optimized system performance and allows for a more cost-effective and simplified solution for electrical system design.
DC3 units to provide up to 15 amp DC at 600VDC maximum output.
- Direct connect from line power
- 380-480 VAC, 50/60Hz
- High-efficiency, 3-phase switch mode power supply for reduced power consumption
- MODBUS TCP - Ethernet connection
- Adjustable DC voltage and current via external HMI+ or PLC
- On-board diagnostics and alarms
- LED power and status indicators
- Daisy chain THRU Ethernet for monitoring of an unlimited number of power supplies from a central location
- Programmable constant control of current, voltage or power
- No isolation transformer required
- Meets applicable international standards
- Short circuit and transient protection
- Reduced power consumption vs traditional SCR power products
- Manufactured in the USA
- Paralleling board accessory allows the ability to combine up to 3 DC3 units to provide up to 45-amp DC at 600VDC maximum