An activated sludge process that uses a DAF for the clarification of biological solids and removal of product solids and O&G downstream of an aerated reactor. Unlike a gravity clarifier, the DAF will remove both biological solids and product TSS and O&G that do not break down in the aerated reactor. The main advantage of an IPAC is the ability to provide treatment of a moderate to high concentration BOD5 waste stream with moderate concentrations of product TSS and O&G., all in a single process without a pretreatment step.
Our aerobic treatment systems can be used for a wide range of industrial wastewater treatment applications:
- To meet sewer discharge limits for BOD5 or COD
- To remove nitrogen and phosphorous
- To provide direct discharge quality effluent
- To stabilize or reduce the sludge volume of biological treatment biosolids
- Activated Sludge, Separation/Clarification