HELLBENDER® Process MixersSee All Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) Systems
The new standard for industrial and wastewater treatment
What is a HELLBENDER® Process Mixer and how is it used?
- Units are specifically designed to be used in wastewater treatment processes where the wastewater needs a particular degree of agitation to promote solids suspension, coagulation, flocculation, or pH neutralization.
- Each unit is designed by an experienced staff to meet actual process conditions and performance requirements. Mixers can be provided with or without process tanks.
- High-efficiency parallel, helical/bevel gear design
- Reliable, long life
- Available in many sizes and configurations
- Supplied with rugged, TEFC motors, inverter-duty rated
- Superior efficiency over a broad torque range
- Available as a replacement mixer on almost any existing tank, or can be packaged as part of a complete mixing system for any wastewater system retrofit