HP® Liquid Phase Carbon Adsorption SystemsSee All Adsorption Systems
ASME code stamped pressure vessels designed for high pressure water applications.
The HP® carbon adsorption system is available in four different system models: the HP 810 (8' diameter vessels holding 10,000 pounds of carbon each), the HP 1020 (10' diameter vessels holding 20,000 pounds of carbon each), the HP 1220 (12' diameter vessels holding 20,000 pounds of carbon each) and the HP 2000SS. The systems are rated for flow ranges of 500 to 1100 GPM when the vessels are operated in series and 1000 to 2200 GPM when arranged in parallel.
The adsorbers are designed for operating pressures up to 125 psig and include an ASME Code stamp. Systems are shipped as separate components—two adsorbers and a piping skid module. The piping module allows the adsorbers to be operated in series or parallel configurations.
- ASME code section VIII (stamped), carbon steel vessel
- SSPC-SP5 surface preparation, NSF approved Plasite vinyl ester lining; rust preventative epoxy/urethane exterior
- Uniform, continuous internal lining flange to flange (HP 1020/1220 Systems)
- Proprietary vertical 316 stainless steel externally removable septa nozzles (HP 1020/1220 Systems) allows maintenance of underdrain without vessel entry
- Modular design for easy handling and installation
- Internal spray nozzle ensures complete removal of all spent carbon
- Schedule 40 carbon steel pipe, supplied with cast iron gear/wheel operated butterfly valves with EPDM seats
- Carbon slurry piping made from schedule 40 carbon steel
- In-bed water sample collection ports —25 - 50 - 75% bed depths
- Top and side manway allows for easy internal inspection
- Groundwater remediation
- Wastewater filtration
- Tank rinse water treatment
- Pilot testing
- Underground storage tank clean up
- Leachate treatment
- Spill cleanup
- Food grade
- Drinking water
- 1,100 GPM (2,200 GPM Parallel)