Xpress™ Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Package PlantsSee All Aerobic Systems
The Xpress™ membrane bioreactor (MBR) packaged plant from the DAVCO™ product line enables municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plant owners and operators to achieve high quality effluent while reducing energy and maintenance costs. The compact, robust design is factory pre-assembled, tested, and skidmounted providing easy installation for the treatment of applications ranging from 5,000 gallons per day (gpd) to 200,000 gpd.
The skid-mounted system, can be shipped and offloaded quickly and efficiently at wastewater treatment sites and includes pre-installed internals, pumps and blowers in prefabricated steel tankage, reducing installation time and labor costs.
The Xpress MBR package plants include many equipment variations, configurations, and options, all of which are designed to provide the necessary treatment for each wastewater project. Equipment selection is dependent on effluent requirements, ease of maintenance and operation, power consumption, future expansion, and initial capital costs. All Xpress MBR operating systems are designed to be safe and convenient for plant operators.
- Pre-assembled, skid-mounted system reducing installation time and costs.
- Space saving, compact design.
- Advanced nitrogen and phosphorus removal.
- MEMCOR® B40N hollow fiber membrane modules delivering greater filtration performance and reducing aeration energy.
- Pre-programmed, user-friendly controls for reliable operation and minimal operator attention.
- Title 22 approved ensuring high quality effluent (<0.2 NTU).
*MEMCOR is a trademark of Rohm & Haas Electronic Materials Singapore PTE. LTD.
- Activated Sludge