ATG™ UV Disinfection Generators - SX ModelSee All UV Systems
The SX series provides the very latest in medium pressure UV lamp technology and flow efficient in-line chamber design. Offering increased treatment capacity and flexibility for the environmentally friendly process of UV disinfection, the SX series provides solutions for a range of applications, including drinking water, industrial process water, oil and gas and aquatics.
The specially designed in-line UV reactors provide optimum flow distribution and hydraulic performance. The SX range offers a state-of-the-art solutions for a wide variety of water treatment applications, treating capacities of 10 m3/hr to more than 5,000 m3/hr in a single, high output, low footprint UV system.
- Most systems are independent 3rd party validated performance (Bioassay tested T1 & MS2)
- Chemical free, green disinfection solution
- 1-18 multi-lamp configurations
- High capacity treatment up to 5,000 m3/hr
- 9,000 hour lamp life and 5 year quartz life
- Automatic power stepping 100% – 30% power
- Hydraulically optimised low head-loss design
- High disinfection efficiency – 1 to 5 log
- Dry UV monitors and temperature probes
- Robust, chemical free automatic wiper system
- Lamp changes without removing wiper motor
- Wiper rings can be replaced without removing wiping carriage from chamber
Treatment of Drinking Water and Process Water in Municipal, Industrial, Food & Beverage and Oil & Gas applications