With material and maintenance costs on the rise, finding solutions to help extend equipment life while improving thermal efficiency is paramount to operating a district energy facility. Often underestimated, water quality improvements can be a substantial driver for thermal savings on both the hot and cold systems. Join us to learn how you can calculate OPEX costs and the ROI from various water treatment technologies.
- A review of common challenges faced by district energy plants and the link to water quality
- Available technologies for cooling tower and boiler feed water treatment
- Building a simplified, easy to operate treatment process that yields improved consistent water quality
- How cleaner water improves thermal efficiency and drives down OPEX
- The benefits of coupling CEDI technology with high efficiency filtration