Interlake Water Systems Company, Continental, Water Conditioning Company, or LiquiPure
Founded in 1960, Interlake Water Systems Company provided many different types of water treatment systems. Some Interlake Water Systems locations were also referred to as Continental Water Conditioning Company or Continental Water Systems Corporation or LiquiPure, In August of 1994, Interlake became a part of the Evoqua Water Technologies family of companies, and also through a series of acquisitions during 1994 - 1996, the Continental branches were also acquired.
Some of the equipment supplied by Interlake, Continental, or LiquiPure includes:
- Brine recovery systems
- Degasifiers and degasifiers towers
- Deionizers (also referred to as demineralizers, cations, anions, two beds, separate beds and mixed beds and FRP models
- Distillation Systems
- Filters, submicron, depth, pressure, carbon, iron, Vortisand, gravity, media, granular media, and special medias
- Membrane systems, membranes and cleaners
- Microfiltration systems
- MODULAB and ModuPure Analytical, Bio-Science and Reagent Research Grade Systems
- Neutralization Systems
- Ozonation equipment
- Point-of-use ultrapure water systems
- Reverse osmosis (RO) systems including the ConRO B, E, H, LS, M, P, S, and W-Series
- RO / Polishing systems
- Softeners (also referred to as water conditioners or zeolite softeners)
- Test Kits
- Ultrafiltration and ultrafilter systems
- UV water disinfection systems and components
We can supply replacement parts and consumables for your existing Interlake, Continental, or LiquiPure branded systems. If you have an existing system and want to purchase replacement parts or an additional, identically constructed system, please provide a description of your existing equipment, drawings, and job number. We will research your existing system and provide a quotation.
We are also ready to modernize your existing systems with our current technologies, please contact us today for a quote.
Phone: +1 815-921-8329