IONPURE® VNX55-HH ModulesSee All Ionpure® Continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) Products
Each VNX55-HH industrial module has a nominal flow rate of 44 gpm (10 m³/h). Combining multiple VNX55-HH modules provides for simplified systems design for high-flow rate systems up to, and greater than, 1,000 gpm.
Designed with a through-port gasket to ensure leak-free sealing, the VNX55-HH-2 module is the solution for high-hardness water. Unlike other options available, it doesn't require acid/caustic, neutralization systems, or DI tank exchanges. In fact, it operates without the use of chemicals and still achieves up to 90% recovery.
- Typically > 16 MΩ-cm product water resistivity
- 2 ppm (as CaCO3) max feed water hardness
- In most cases can operate on single-pass RO permeate
- Resin, membrane and module construction optimized for feed water hardness tolerance
- Robust leak-free sealing with through-port gasket
- Junction box for convenient and safe power connections
- No need for acid/caustic, neutralization systems or tank exchanges
- Significantly lower operating cost compared to conventional ion exchange systems
- Continuous production of consistent quality