LabXT ModulesSee All Ionpure® Continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) Products
Performance of these modules has been optimized to provide ultrapure water for a wide range of laboratory and very low-flow applications. LabXT's nominal flow rates from 3 to 15 liters per hour (lph) allow for simple and effective system design to reduce overall capital cost.
With the design of the LabXT modules, end-users with an EMD Millipore Elix® system can extend the life of their system by utilizing LabXT as a direct replacement to the Elix module for maintenance and service of existing Elix systems.
Known for its leak-free operation, the LabXT module is designed for laboratory use—such as reagent water systems. There are four different modules available, with the largest model being 15 lph. This module is a four-pass unit that produces very high resistivity with very bad feedwater.
Features and Benefits
- Low extractable natural polysulfone construction
- Effective 4-pass flow design
- Nominal Flow rates of 3 -15lph
- 2.5 ppm max feed water hardness (as CaCO3)
- 1.5 ppm max feed water Silica (as SiO2)
- Proprietary EDI Ionpure(R) system technology
- 6 MM tubing adapters for simple installations
- Designed specifically for laboratory and low-flow applications
- Simple and effective system design results in overall reduced capital costs
- Guaranteed leak free operation
- Packaged and assembled with connections and wiring for direct Elix(R) module replacement *Elix is a trademark of Merck KGAA
- Lab-XT - O&M Manual - English797.9 KB
- Sample CoC for MX CEDI module40.8 KB
- LabXT Layout & Elevation - Drawing (PDF) - English299.4 KB
- LabXT - Data Sheet - English393.4 KB
- Declaration of Conformity for LabXT Modules - English41.9 KB
- CEDI Brochure1.7 MB
- Lab-XT - Data Sheet - Russian 399.5 KB