Aqua-Lator® Surface AeratorsSee All Floating Mechanical Aerators & Mixing Systems
Cost-effective, high oxygen transfer efficient aeration
- is the minimum order quantity for this product. Please check quantity and add to cart again.
- Low operating costs
- Trouble-free performance
- Anti-fouling, non-cavitating precision cast stainless steel propeller
The Aqua-Lator® surface aerator, is considered the first floating mechanical aerator for wastewater treatment applications. The powerful pumping action of the surface aerator transfers oxygen by breaking up the wastewater into a spray of particles, creating more surface area for atmospheric pressure to drive oxygen into the wastewater. At the same time, the oxygen-enriched water is dispersed and mixed, resulting in highly effective aeration for wastewater treatment. An optional accessory for Aqua-Lator Surface Aerators, is the Mist Eliminator Spray Containment Dome providing mist and spray control for cold temperatures.
- Range of sizes – 3 to 75 hp
- Wide variety of materials of construction
- Dynamically and hydraulically balanced motor module
- Largest one-piece floats available – stainless steel or fiberglass reinforced plastic
- One piece stainless steel shaft
- Various mooring options avaialable
- Stainless steel discharge volute designed to maximize efficiency
- Optional Mist EliminatorTM cover