Utilities are facing new and worsening challenges like water scarcity, extreme weather events, population relocation, regulatory changes, and emerging contaminants—while also facing labor force shortages and an ever-increasing funding gap1,2. Overcoming these challenges requires approaching the problem with a sustainability mindset.
In addition, the need for sustainability is not only driven by the need for operational improvements, but also by federal agencies, regulations, and community interests. But what is sustainability exactly? We will discuss this topic and more in this educational webinar.
- Learn about the ESG (environment, social, governance) model of sustainability
- Dive into some key ESG topics relevant to water utilities
- Learn how Evoqua’s solutions can help you meet your operational and sustainability goals
About the Presenter
Quinn Moss is the Digital Business Developer for the Municipal Services division of Evoqua Water Technologies. She earned a degree in Materials Science and Engineering from Purdue University and an MBA from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. Quinn has led initiatives in marketing, innovation, and strategy during her time in the water industry, and she now develops new solutions in the digital space for municipal utilities. Mobile: +1 (412) 518-2339 | firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Report Card for America’s Infrastructure: Wastewater - https://infrastructurereportcard.org/cat-item/wastewater-infrastructure/
2. US EPA Water Sector Workforce - https://www.epa.gov/sustainable-water-infrastructure/water-sector-workforce