Power generation is one of the largest water-consuming industries globally. Power plants use tremendous volumes of water for boilers, cooling, and other utility applications. The importance of treating water prior to the boiler process cannot be underestimated. Traditional capital equipment and rental solutions are unable to provide consistent water quality in a safe and sustainable process. Watch this on-demand webinar and learn how you can reduce your power plant’s OPEX with CEDI technology and achieve consistent high purity water.
During this webinar our high purity water experts will be focusing on the following learning objectives.
- What is Electrodeionization (EDI)
- Ionpure's solutions specifically developed for the Power Market
- EDI global adoption & footprint in Power Plant applications
- How EDI can eliminate your bottle exchange/rental trailer and save OPEX
- Calculate your OPEX savings with our tool