Surge Tank ComponentsSee All Recirculation Components
Our stainless steel hatches and ladders provide easy access to surge tank valves and controls.
Anti-Vortex Plate Assembly
Our PVC Anti-Vortex plate is a simple, effective product that controls velocity on your suction line and avoids cavitation.
Water Level Controllers
Available with sensing probe technology, units include exclusive circuitry for easy adjustment and fine tuning. Sensing chambers are designed for installation in the pool deck, surge tank or filter room
WLC-100 & 300 Water Level Controller
WLC-200 & 400 Water Level Controller
Liquid Level Gauges
This gauge provides a convenient way to view the balance tank level. A simple and effective design constructed from non-corrosive materials.
Diversion Valves - Modulating Valves
We offer a range of high quality diversion valves for pool and aquatic applications. The diversion valve (also known as a modulating valve or float valve) is a float-operated valve with throttling capabilities that will cycle as required based on water levels. Our diversion valves are available in vertical and horizontal models, as well as dual or single float configurations.
- Stainless Steel Valve Extensions Suggested Installation1.9 MB
- Stainless Steel Valve Extensions Data Sheet1.8 MB
- Diversion Valve- YMCA Data Sheet862 KB
- Diversion Valve- Vertical Data Sheet963.6 KB
- Diversion Valve Inline Data Sheet892.5 KB
- YMCA Diversion Valves Inch Step Drawing913.5 KB
- Vertical Diversion Valves Inch Step Drawing1.1 MB
- Inline Diversion Valves Inch Step Drawing740.2 KB
- WLC-100 & 300 Water Level Controller Data Sheet1.1 MB
- WLC-200 & 400 Water Level Controller Data Sheet1.4 MB
- Liquid Level Gauge for Water Level Controller709.4 KB
- Liquid Level Gauge For Surge and Balancing Tank Non Corrosive Data Sheet735.2 KB
- Anti-Vortex Plates Data Sheet1 MB
- Stainless Steel Access Ladders Data Sheet857.1 KB