Blu-Sentinel™ Pro ControllerSee All Disinfection Process Analyzers & Controllers
The Blu-Sentinel™ Pro controller supports all chemical feed applications commonly found in pool water treatment such as dosing pumps or relay control feeders, chlorine gas feed control, on-site electrochlorination system operation as well as a control signal to UV systems, flocculation and/or activated carbon slurry feed systems.
The Blu-Sentinel Pro controller can measure and control the critical disinfection parameters of free chlorine, pH and ORP. The instrument can also measure combined and total chlorine as well as conductivity and provides a control output for these measurements.
- 7” color touch panel ensures intuitive operation
- Remote access via Smartphone, tablet or PC when connected to a local area network
- LED lit flow cell that can be programmed as a system status check
- Trend diagrams are available for all measured parameters
- External USB for data download, configuration download and upload & firmware uploads
- CEDOX control mode: free chlorine control mode within ORP brackets
- Assures crystal clear pool and spa water 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Cuts chemical costs up to 30%
- Extends life of pool surface, heater, and other mechanical equipment
- Custom flowcell body for better sensor sampling, long sensor life
- Remote access via Smartphone or PC when connected to the internet allows for viewing of data anywhere
- Optional electronic water colour indication that serves as a sensor status check