By covering the water surface with Evoqua’s Geomembrane Technologies™ Modular floating cover, the effects of wind and sunlight are drastically reduced. Gases are contained beneath the cover, limiting the emission of foul odors.
The pie-like segments of the cover can be easily removed for maintenance, although the cover is strong enough for workers to safely walk across it.
Features & Benefits
- Floating cover accommodates water level fluctuations
- Modular design allows panels to be removed for cleaning, draining, and maintenance
- Workers can safely walk on the cover
- Constructed with durable polyethylene materials to resist cracks, breaks, chemicals, and UV rays
- Rainwater and snowmelt drains automatically
- Suitable for both aerated and non-aerated systems
- Conversion kits are available to allow for offgas collection and treatment
- Control odors
- Provide thermal insulation
- Block sunlight to minimize algae growth
- Lagoons, Round Tanks, Rectangular Basins, Floating, Block Sunlight, Retractable/Removable, Odor Control, Insulated Option