Transfer Pump SystemsSee All Neutralization & Precipitation Systems
Transfer Pump Systems are specifically designed to be used with an existing or new collection tank or sump tank. The pumps are sized to provide 50 ft of head at the design flow rate. The pump, valves, flow indicator, flow control valve and control panel are mounted on a corrosion resistant painted steel skid.
The system can be used in conjunction with other standard products. When integrating with other products, the transfer pump system simply interlocks with the other modules.
- NEMA-4X electrical enclosure
- Flowmeter to indicate flow
- Adjustable diaphragm valve to control flow
- Isolation ball valve to service the pump
- TEFC pump motor
- Factory tested
- Integrates with other offered wastewater products