Stop GatesSee All Intake Screen Systems
Stop gates enable maintenance and inspections to be safely conducted in an intake system channel. Allows cleaning of mud and debris from the channel that accumulates over time.
Stop gates are often referred to as stop logs because they used to literally be logs stacked up to stop the flow of intake water. Presently, they have been upgraded to steel fabrications with rubber seals.
- Generally used with a curtain wall or full height
- Utilize rubber perimeter seals
- The UHMW slides assist in maximum sealing
- Equalizing valves are available
- Comes with a lift beam (auto-engage/manual disengage)
- Storage racks are available