AquaPAC Powdered Activated CarbonSee All Carbon Media
AquaPAC carbons are virgin powdered activated carbons manufactured from selected grades of bituminous coal.
Manufactured by direct activation, AquaPAC powdered activated carbons have been demonstrated to provide superior performance in an extensive array of liquid phase treatment applications.
AquaPAC powdered activated carbons are extensively quality checked at our State of California certified environmental and carbon testing laboratory located in Los Angeles, CA. Our laboratory is fully equipped to provide complete quality control analyses using ASTM standard test methods in order to assure the consistent quality of all Westates® carbons. Each lot of activated carbon is identified by lot number, sampled, and analyzed in accordance with Evoqua Water Technologies’ QA/QC program. Evoqua’ laboratories are fully equipped to provide complete quality control analysis using ASTM standard test methods in order to assure the consistent quality of all Westates® carbons.
Our technical staff offers hands-on guidance in selecting the most appropriate system, operating conditions and carbon to meet your needs. For more information contact your nearest Evoqua representative.
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 classified for use in potable water application
- Fully conforms to physical, performance and leachability requirements established by the current ANSI/AWWA B600-05 (which includes the Food Chemical Codex requirements)
- A detailed quality assurance program guarantees consistent quality from lot to lot and shipment to shipment
- Dechlorination/chloramine reduction
- Removal of organic contaminants
- Taste and odor reduction
- Disinfection-by-product (DBP) removal
- Pesticide removal
- Drinking water treatment
- Groundwater remediation
- Wastewater treatment
- Industrial process water treatment
- Soil Stabilization
- Coal, Reactivated