Aqua-Scrub® Carbon AdsobersSee All Adsorption Systems
Designed for use as a temporary or permanent treatment step in a variety of low flow and low pressure water treatment applications.
The Aqua-Scrub® adsorbers are designed to provide uniform water flow for consistent treatment and to ensure efficient carbon usage. Available for rent, lease, build-own-operate or capital purchase in three models with carbon amounts ranging from 200 to 2000 pounds per adsorber. The series is rated for flow ranges of 10 to 100 gpm and designed for operating pressures of 3 to 25 psig.
- Rugged carbon steel construction; internally/externally welded seams
SSPC-SP5 surface preparation, fusion bonded epoxy internal lining; rust preventative/urethane exterior coat
- Approved for the transport of hazardous spent carbon
- Adapters are available to reduce the inlet/outlet to 1" FNPT or 2" FNPT (depending on model)
- Cartridge and bag prefilters available
- Easily moved with a forklift
- Available for sale or rental
- Groundwater remediation
- Wastewater filtration
- Pilot testing
- Leachate treatment
- Spill cleanup