Tube in Tube Sludge Heat ExchangerSee All Anaerobic Systems
Heat exchangers for sludge heating and cooling applications
- is the minimum order quantity for this product. Please check quantity and add to cart again.
- Long lasting performance and equipment life
- Simple cleaning
- Little to no maintenance
Envirex® tube-in-tube heat exchangers are designed for applications where a facility already has a hot water source or is using a separate hot water boiler. The proven grooved piping system provides efficient heating or cooling of sludge with large return elbows to prevent clogging. A modular design allows for flexibility and expansion in meeting changing requirements over time.
- Large diameter sludge tubes prevent clogging
- Carbon steel or stainless steel sludge wetted components
- countercurrent, turbulent flow for maximum heat transfer efficiency
- Simple construction
- Skid mounted and fully assembled
- Optional enclsoure for indoor or outdoor
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel