GoFlo® Continuous Fill Batch Reactor (CFBR) SystemSee All Aerobic Systems
Proven Cost-Effective Wastewater Treatment
- is the minimum order quantity for this product. Please check quantity and add to cart again.
- High quality effluent with storm flows up to five times the design flow
- No need for clarifiers
- Simple automated controls
- Low capital and operation cost
Evoqua’s GoFlo® Continuous Fill Batch Reactor (CFBR) system with Jet Tech technology is an efficient, simple to operate biological wastewater treatment process ideally suited for treating flows with less stringent effluent requirements from 25,000 gallons per day (GPD) to tens of millions of GPD, with storm flows up to five times the design flow.
The GoFlo CFBR includes the industry's leading energy efficient fine bubble diffusers and the only true solids excluding decanter that does not utilize electro-mechanical equipment in the basin.
- Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR) option available
- Uniform influent distribution
- Submerged, Scum-Free Decanter