The Puritas VRx system is the Pharmaceutical industry solution for the next generation of USP water.
Designed to minimize microbial growth
- Chlorination of the break tank for both incoming feed water and process water during recirculation, minimizes microbial growth in the most venerable area in the makeup skid.
- High quality 316L stainless steel material used through the process water makeup from the break tank to the final filter, including all sanitary piping w/ tri-clamp connections on valves and instrumentation.
Three selectable operational modes: S3 rapid sanitization, high recovery recirculation up to 100% and start/stop/standby/flush
- User flexibility to allow your facility to operate the water makeup system to optimize production, not constrained on the system limitations. All standard operational controls which allow the operator to switch from one operational mode to another as the production line requirements change.
Selectable process water components
- The flexible design provides you to choose the right components to provide the final water quality required based in the incoming water supply.
Energy efficient design with integrated cost saving features
- Utilizing the highly efficient UV systems for microbial destruct, integrated VFD's on the industry leading Grundfos pumps and having the ability to track and monitor total utility consumption provide you accurate information to base operational decisions on.
Standardized pharmaceutical system with five flow rates (4-45 gpm)
- A standard based system provides the user the ability to pick the desired components in the flow rates to meet the production required. Allen Bradley or Siemens controls are available in either a 1 pass RO or 2 pass RO configuration.