The Chloropac system produces, on-site, a dilute solution of sodium hypochlorite for direct injection into the water circuit. Chloropac’s advanced electrolyzer technology has freed thousands of users worldwide from the cost and danger of purchasing and handling chemicals associated with other technologies.
Chloropac Quality Assurance & Environmental Management
Chloropac applications include:
Offshore Oil & Gas Production Development - Gravity base, FPSO TLP, Semi-submersible
Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration Drilling Rigs - Jack-up, Semi-submersible, Drill ship
Petrochemical - Fertilizer production, Chemical products, Cement works.
Refinery Processing - Oil, gas and methanol, LNG/NGL, Paper, Metals (steel, aluminum)
Desalination Plant - Multistage flash, Evaporation, Reverse osmosis
Power Generation Utility - Steam power plant, Combines cycle gas turbine, Offshore wind parks
Ships and Vessels - Oil tanker, Naval fleet auxiliary, Supply boat, Naval fleet ship, Ferry, Container ship, Cruise ship, Cargo carrier, Gas carrier, Barge
Water and Wastewater Utilities - Municipal, Industrial
After Sales - Parts & Services
Features and Benefits
- Precise, Total Control of Chlorination
- An innovative design that looks after itself
- Compact, Adaptable Installation
- Low power requirements
- Custom made, skid-mounted assemblies
- The Chloropac power supply is designed to give constant DC output, infinitely adjustable over the range 0-100%. This enables production to be maintained at the precise level required, irrespective of variable sea water temperature and salinity conditions.
- The generating cells in the Chloropac need no back flush or periodic cleaning. The cell system is specifically designed with high velocity to flush the cell in operation, preventing calcareous deposits.
- The key to Chloropac’s installation design is the modular grouping of the component equipment.
- Chloropac coatings are robust and resistant enough to tolerate raised anode potentials and are designed to be operated at normal currents in cold-water seas without risk of accelerated platinum loss.