The Ultra Clear® TP-Systems have a fixed and a flexible Dispenser to bring the water to your work. They supply the highest producible water quality for all critical test and research areas.
Discover the new possibilities of our new process visualization - with a finger tap, all information at one glance.
- Glass touch display with generous 7” size and multi-color display for easy and fast operation
- Easy to navigate by touching functional system components
- New designed User-Interface
- Graphic display of all main function
- Use of SD cards and USB for data transfer
The Ultra Clear TP bench top/wall mounting systems are designed for maximizing space saving installations. Each system is equipped with economical state-of-the-art purification technology.
Water quality with a resistivity of 18.2 MΩcm and a TOC level between 1-3 ppb far exceeds all reagent water quality standards including: ASTM Type 1, CLSI and ISO 3696 Type 1.
All systems that include UV oxidization, TOC monitoring (TM) and ultrafiltration produce the highest possible water quality. These units deliver RNase-, DNase- and DNA-free water.
Systems are also capable of producing purified water with endotoxin levels of < 0.001 EU/mL. The dispense flow rate of ultrapure water is up 2 L/min. The high resolution display indicates the water conductivity in µS/cm or resistivity in MΩcm with the corresponding water temperature.
Cartridge changes are very simple and fast due to quick and easy access to the replacement parts. A single UV bulb is used for the oxidization of organic compounds and TOC measurement. The energy saving operation mode enables the user to program the running cycles according to the real needs. The use of a single UV lamp results in much lower annual running cost compared to the competition. A flexible remote dispenser enables the user to dispense water where it is needed.
A built-in automatic self-cleaning/sanitization mechanism extends the life of the ultrafiltration module. Pure water dispensing is made easy by simply activating the valve lever. A continuous flow of pure water is achieved by simply placing the draw-off lever in an upright position.
Our new systems are available with special features such as volume control dispensing and a 24-hour-circulation mode.
All Ultra Clear TP systems are delivered with the first set of all cartridges and filters.
The new HMI Panel with touch control enhances your daily work
- Self-explanatory functional diagram (detailed information about all components)
- Intuitively operable
- High Resolution 7" Touch-Display
- Easy to clean glass surface
Why using a dictionary when the device can speak your language?
- Plaintext possible many languages
- Display of all language characters
Why paying extra for flexible extraction systems when you can have all-in-one?
- Second dispenser optional
- User-friendly (left or right sided) mountable
- Simultaneous water extraction at both dispensers possible
- Easy to use and highly accurate volume removal
- Different sterile filters available
Why lose data when the system can save these over years?
- Easy data transfer via USB stick or SD memory card
- Nearly unlimited data recording and logging function
- Adjustable recording interval of all important water parameters
Why guess the system state when everything is displayed on the screen?
- All quality parameters at one glance
- Operating states available at your fingertips
Why exchange the consumables on spec when the system knows all change intervals?
- Consumptions are available
- Direct reading of module capacities
Why order the service when you can do almost everything yourself?
- High user and service friendliness
- Easy module exchange via quick coupling
- Easy UV lamp replacement through hinged rear wall
Why waste energy unnecessarily, when system can prevent this?
- Intelligent Power Management
- Low power consumption by intermittent control of the pump
- Low heat input