Vantage PTI Low to Medium Flow Multimedia Filters are available in four models:
- Economy (E) – Controlled by a stager, PVC face piping, Simplex and Duplex, non-code vessel
- Plus (P) – Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, PVC face piping and internals
- Deluxe (D) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, 316L stainless steel face piping and PVC internals
- Select (S) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, 316L stainless steel face piping and internals; turbidity meter comes standard
Plus, Deluxe and Select models are available in all three vessel configurations – Simplex, Duplex and Triplex – and can be ordered in non-code or ASME code vessels.
Each configuration is controlled by a main control panel. These controls are either a Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC and HMI. Multimedia filters are available in either PVC or 316L stainless steel face piping and internals. Vessel diameters range from 24” to 60” for low and medium flow systems.
The Plus, Deluxe and Select models are available in five operational flow configurations depending on the number of vessels:
- Simplex Operation – Single vessel operation
- Duplex Alternating – One vessel on, one vessel in standby
- Parallel – All vessels working together
- 2 + 1 – Two vessels working and one vessel in stand by for back wash support
- Pro Flow – Two vessels working and the third vessel in standby, for when demand requires additional water from the third vessel
The Economy model will only operate in the following flows:
- Simplex Operation – single vessel operation
- Duplex Parallel – two vessels working together