Vantage PTI High Flow Softeners come in three models:
- Plus (P) – Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, PVC face piping and internals
- Deluxe (D) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, 316L stainless steel face piping and PVC internals
- Select (S) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, 316L stainless steel face piping and internals; hardness monitor comes standard with this model
A brine pump skid is included with all high flow systems. A separate brine hub and radial for brine injection is part of each unit. The regeneration of the cation resin is accomplished via a co–current process through the separate brine hub and radial.
Each configuration is controlled by a main control panel with solenoid panels on the other vessels. These controls are either a Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC and HMI. Softeners are available in either PVC or 316L stainless steel face piping and internals. Vessel diameters range from 72” to 120” for high flow systems. Each softener contains cation resin shipped in sodium form.
The brine pump skid requires a customer-provided brine source, and the regeneration process is fully automated via the main control panel. Pumps for this skid are titanium to minimize rust and corrosion. The Plus, Deluxe and Select models are available in five operational flow configurations depending on the number of vessels:
- Simplex Operation – Single vessel operation
- Duplex Alternating – One vessel on, one vessel in standby
- Parallel – All vessels working together
- 2 + 1 – Two vessels working and one vessel in stand by for back wash support
- Pro Flow – Two vessels working and the third vessel in standby, for when demand requires additional water from the third vessel