Vantage PTI High Flow Multimedia Filters are available in three models:
- Plus (P) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, PVC face piping and internals
- Deluxe (D) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, 316L stainless steel face piping and PVC internals
- Select (S) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, 316L stainless steel face piping and internals; turbidity meter comes standard with this model
Plus, Deluxe and Select models are available in all three vessel configurations – Simplex, Duplex and Triplex – and can be ordered in non-code or ASME code vessels.
Each configuration is controlled by a main control panel with solenoid panels on the other vessels. These controls are either a Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC and HMI. Multimedia filters are available in either PVC or 316L stainless steel face piping and internals. Vessel diameters range from 72” to 120” and have a common 60” side sheet for high flow systems
Air Scour is also available with all models. The Select model comes standard with 316L stainless steel air scour laterals. The Plus and Deluxe models can be ordered with these laterals as an option. All models come equipped with the drain down piping, which is controlled by the main control panel. A dry contact closure is available for controlling the customer-provided air source.
The Plus, Deluxe and Select models are available in five operational flow configurations depending on the number of vessels:
- Simplex Operation – Single vessel operation
- Duplex Alternating – One vessel on, one vessel in standby
- Parallel – All vessels working together
- 2 + 1 – Two vessels working and one vessel in stand by for back wash support
- Pro Flow – Two vessels working and the third vessel in standby, for when demand requires additional water from the third vessel