Vantage PTI high flow carbon filters come in three models:
- Plus (P) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, PVC face piping and internals
- Deluxe (D) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, 316L SS face piping and PVC internals
- Select (S) - Controlled by a user friendly touch screen HMI, 316L SS face piping and internals; chlorine monitor comes standard with this model
The Plus, Deluxe and Select models are available in all three vessel configurations – Simplex, Duplex and Triplex – and can be ordered in non-code or ASME code vessels.
Each configuration is controlled by a main control panel with solenoid panels on the other vessels. These controls are either a Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC and HMI. Carbon filters are available in either PVC or 316L stainless steel face piping and internals. Vessel diameters range from 72” to 120” for high flow systems. Each carbon filter contains granular activated carbon media.
The Plus, Deluxe and Select models are available in five operational flow configurations depending on the number of vessels:
- Simplex Operation – Single vessel operation
- Duplex Alternating – One vessel on, one vessel in standby
- Parallel – All vessels working together
- 2 + 1 – Two vessels working and one vessel in stand by for back wash support
- Pro Flow – Two vessels working and the third vessel in standby, for when demand requires additional water from the third vessel