Carbon filter vessel diameters range from 10” (25.4cm) to 42” (107cm). Each carbon filter contains acid washed granular activated carbon media.
Vantage PTC carbon filters are available in three models:
- Economy – Controlled by a digital controller and composite valve
- Plus – Controlled by mechanical time clock and a lead free brass valve
- Deluxe – Controlled by a feature-rich digital controller and a lead free brass valve
The Deluxe models are available in four vessel configurations: Simplex, Duplex, Triplex and Quadplex.The deluxe models are then available in four operational flow configurations depending on the number of vessels:
- Simplex Operation – single vessel operation
- Duplex Alternating – one vessel on, one vessel in standby
- Parallel – all vessels working together
- X + 1 – two or three vessels working and one vessel in stand by for backwash support
The Economy and Plus models will only operate in the following flows:
- Simplex Operation – single vessel operation. Multiple simplex units may be purchased to work together, however they will not function as one system as with the Deluxe model. A system lockout is available.