The CENTRA-RDS System distributes high purity water throughout a building or a suite of laboratories via a loop system making it highly flexible and reliable. It is suitable for a range of applications requiring type I and type II water.
The CENTRA® System has revolutionised the way that large volumes of pure water are produced, stored, and distributed. Instead of a central lab system, comprising of an untidy grouping of components and pipework, you can now have just one integrated system box. The CENTRA-RDS product is a storage and recirculating distribution system designed to work with other CENTRA® or PURELAB® systems or existing purification installations. In addition to storing and distributing pure water, the CENTRA-RDS maintains and improves water purity.
- Delivers up to 30 liters per minute of type I and type II water from a distribution loop
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Designed to operate with other ELGA LabWater systems or existing purification installations
- Compact design provides more flexibility for new buildings and refurbishments
- Full service and validation support
Process Flow CENTRA-RDS System