The CENTRA® System has revolutionized the way that pure water is produced, stored, and distributed.
Instead of a traditionally engineered central lab system that is comprised of an untidy grouping of components and pipework, you can now have just one integrated system box. The CENTRA-R 120 System is a complete water purification, storage, control, and distribution system delivering up to 120 liters per hour of water which has been purified using reverse osmosis, UV photo-oxidization, optional deionization, and 0.2 μm filtration.
The CENTRA-R 120 System provides type II water to feed large washers, ultra pure water purification systems, and dispense points for general laboratory applications.
- Delivers up to 10 liters per minute of type II water from a distribution loop
- >10 MΩ-cm, type II water suitable to feed ultra pure water systems and dispense points for general laboratory applications
- Optimized water purity is maintained using a combination of water purification technologies
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Compact design enables the system to be placed close to work areas
- Full service and validation support
Process Flow CENTRA-R 120 System